If you are in need of treatment for cervical polyps, fibroids, and other gynecologic conditions, Dr. Samuel Botros performs gynecologic surgical procedures at the Surgery Center of Med Spa Women’s Health Center, in Bloomingdale, IL.
Using state-of-the-art technology, we promote the most minimally invasive techniques for lesser pain, fewer risks, and shorter recovery times for our patients.
Dr. Samuel Botros performs minor and major surgeries at the hospital including minimally invasive procedures such as laparoscopy.
- Dilation and Curettage/D&C
- LEEP (Loop Electrocautery Excision Procedure) of Cervix
- Cervical Conization
- Endometrial biopsy
- Endometrial Ablation
- Endometrial Biopsy
- Vaginal cyst removal
MINIMALLY INVASIVE PROCEDURES VIA LAPAROSCOPY:
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy
- Ovarian Cystectomy — Removal of ovarian cyst
- Myomectomy — Removal of uterine fibroid
- Hysterectomy — Removal of the uterus
- Oophorectomy — Removal of the ovary
- Salpingectomy — Removal of the fallopian tube
- Adhesiolysis — Removal of adhesions
- Bilateral Tubal Ligation